Last release was v13, Amsterdam, where we focused on bringing social aspects to Youtify. Today, we are proud to release the next step in evolution, v14, Sour Princess - the refined release. This time we have focused on performance improvements and bug fixes, but as per usual Youtify-style, it also comes packed with exciting features:
- Improved Flattr Toplist where a new trending algorithm is used, making it feel more alive
- A new "Popular Playlists" toplist.
- You can now view and subscribe to users on YouTube and SoundCloud (Official.fm is coming).
- Flattrs are now made automatically after songs have finished playing (needs to be turned on in settings). We now also show buy links for tracks that support it if you prefer to support artists that way.
- We now sport a new incredibly good looking logo!
There have also been 300+ commits fixing small issues etc. For example you can now right click on an alternative being played to replace the blocked original. And for all of you speaking strange languages, Youtify is now translated to Norwegian, Portuguese and German.
Try it out: http://www.youtify.com/Enjoy!